Re: Problem w/ NetworkManager and wpasupplicant (Solved)

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 03:57 -0400, David R. Litwin wrote:

>         I'm using using wpasupplicant and networkmanager (both latest
>         versions)
>         on Debian/Sid.
>
>         wpasupplicant -iath0 -Dmadwifi -c/etc/wpasupplicant.conf
>
> I notice that you use madwifi. Which version? I ask since
> wpa_suppllicant refuses to work with the newest madwifi-ng (as of a
> month or less ago.).
>
> Thanks. I appologise if I am butting in.

I'm using the debian madwifi driver. But the problem was actually
different (and easier): I had not copied the scripts provided with the
package to /etc/init.d, so wpa_supplicant wasn't starting as a daemon on
boot.

Thanks for all the feedback/help.
Carlos