OT: Suspicious File found by chkrootkit

I run chkrootkit daily. Today it has found a file it calls, "suspicious". The
file is a zero byte, hidden file. The path is /usr/lib/xulrunner/.autoreg

After seeing this warning, I also ran rkhunter (rootkit hunter). The report
from rkhunter comes up clean. It does not flag the .autoreg file (or any file
for that matter).

I am running sid and I believe that the .autoreg file may come from the
libxul0d package.

Is this a legitimate file or something I should be concerned about? I tend to
think chkrootkit flagged it simply because it's hidden and zero bytes. I
don't think it's really a threat but I want to make certain.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.