Re: HP 2210 Language codes

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 10:56:14PM -0400, Tom Allison wrote:

I'm hoping someone can help me.

I reset my printer and the language code is in japanese or something like that. I need to get it set to english. But the only identification I can see is the numbers in the setup.

Can someone tell me what the setup sequence of numbers is to get the language code set to English?

try this:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=79499&dlc=en&docname=bpu05219

in my experience, hp has excellent website support information...

BTW, did this reset solve your slow printing problem?

Yes I did.

It seems that the printer cartridges went "bad" and needed replacement.
$70 USD.

I did get the language figured out eventually.  Things are back in order.

I wasn't convinced that there was anything wrong with the software after some upgrades, but it was just one of those timing issues.

And yes, HP does have a good website.  Thank you.