adaprec 2130S

Hello!

I tried to install Debian 3.1R1 on server with adaptec 2130 SCSI RAID controller..
But Debian can't see HDD diring partitioning stage.
I've got error like:
"No partitionable media were found. Please check that a hard disk is attached to this machine"
Probably Debian installation is lack of proper module, but I coudn't find any module for Debian on adaptec site.
Is there is any possibility to solve it and eventually install system on the server?

Igor