Re: No DVD download

Steve McIntyre wrote:
Andres Pannes wrote:
Dear Sir, Dear Mrs.

Why can I not download the DVD Editon of Debian Sarge ??????????????????

Link http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/iso-dvd/

I have loaded this at 2005 on your Ftp Server and it works great now i must
have a new DVD Editon for Private and Job (There handled better then CD´s).

I DO NOT DOWNLOAD BY TORRENT or JIGDO share Networks.

The othters download-links in the INet link to your Ftp also there´s
nothing to Download. Then I´ve tryed another DVD Download,
on screen Displays the DVD 4GB when I try the Download are Displays 300 -
400 MB.

Whats going on ????

Tell me please some alternate link or make a Download available, please !

http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#small-dvd

the content of this link is in dutch! my native tongue. there is only a small statistical chance pannes can read and understand this language unless you know more of him than i do.

cheers,

steef

--

you don't need the weathermen to know the way the wind blows

BOB DYLAN