Re: various parts of gnome up the creek

Justin Guerin on 06/04/06 01:34, wrote:
What versions are your running?  Both of Debian (sarge, etch, sid, mix?) and
of the failing programs.

Are any packages in a broken state, unconfigured, or otherwise not installed
properly?  I.e. does apt-get install (whatever) suggest you do an
apt-get -f install?

Just noticed from this msg earlier

that it would probably be a good idea for me to downgrade udev to 0.79 from 0.8xx but I can't get synaptic to allow me to force the version I need. The menu option is just greyed out. What's going on there?

Adam