Re: Making GRUB bootable floppy for emergency and hence then booting up your Debian System... Useful in emergency

Pabla,Balbir [Ontario] wrote:
Herby I am posting the solution, which worked for me.

Thanks, I saved your message in case I ever need a grub boot floppy, but I think that you'll find syslinux and LILO more suited to the task.

Syslinux is much easier to set up, and although LILO is hard to set up, you can configure it so that you don't have to type as much when booting.