Re: Installer can't find HardDisk...

Hey,

well I guess I'm definitely no guru, since I'm pretty new to Debian myself. So far I didn't have any problems with Etch but, frankly spoken, it has not too many tasks: MythTV, Apache, FTP - that's it..... it's basically only a PVR and I access it every once in a while when I'm on the road..... I guess you're better of if you ask the real gurus in this forum.

Simon

anonym ano wrote:
Hi Simon,

these aren't good news. I want to set up a server (Web and PostgresDB) with debian, so I don't know if I should use the etch release. As far as I know, it is still in a beta version. Do you think it is stable enough to be used?

regards,
mo