Re: Using Ubuntu when I'm used to Debian.

hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 05:20:08PM -0400, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:

No. I object to most configuration "wizards", but not because I want to hand-edit text files by hand, using emacs. Or vi. Or nano. Or even (does anyone remember?) teco. I've been able to make very little sense

The fellas used to type their girlfriend's names into TECO to see what
it would do to a text file. A lot like vi in that respect. I've used
it on a DEC KAL10 and DEC KAL20 using TOPS10/TOPS20.

You have found the bank of Larn.