Re: Using Ubuntu when I'm used to Debian.

Hal Vaughan wrote:
> think the resentment and frustration is not from the fact that there
> are other ways to edit config files now, but that the once hallowed
> geek space is being filled with non-geeks and true geeks no longer feel
> like they have a special playground all their own with terms that mark
> them as computer masters.

    I think you've hit it on the head.  If it were ease of use then pretty
much anyone using Debian would be hypocritical.  Why?  I'd wager that the
answer "easy to maintain" with cites to dpkg and apt would be in almost
everyone's list on why they use Debian.  :)