Re: resizing swap partition

One system was swapping quite frequently when it was equipped with 1GB
of memory. I use it to run Azureus as well as a variety of first-person
shooters, so demands on memory are sometimes quite high. Unfortunately I
don't have any information on how much swap was typically used in the
previous configuration.

The other machine is a MythTV frontend/backend; it received a memory
upgrade simply because I now had spare memory on hand. I'm not so
concerned with this one, because its memory usage is pretty low anyway.

I am pretty sure that the swap partitions are sufficient for as much as
I'd want to run on these systems. I guess I'll leave well enough alone :-)

cmr