Re: ipod nano gtkpod

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 11:32:48AM +0000, ilaboo wrote:
> anyone out there got ipod nano working using gtkpod?

Yes.

> i cannot synchronice itunesdb

Odd.  Are you doing a "read" before trying to do anything?  It took me a
bit of playing to get it to work at first, but I find that if, as soon
as I plug the ipod in, I open gtkpod and click 'read' it works.  Give it
some time, too--I've thought it was crashed when it was still working.
Especially if it's not on an USB 2 port.

> any help directions appreciated

Hope that gave you an idea.

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
If you float on instinct alone, how can you calculate the buoyancy for