Re: ipod nano gtkpod

On Sun, April 2, 2006 6:32 am, ilaboo wrote:
> anyone out there got ipod nano working using gtkpod?

I use gtkpod with my 4g ipod all the time.  I'd assume the interface is the
same as a nano.

> i cannot synchronice itunesdb

Sorry to hear it, what error are you seeing?

> any help directions appreciated

Post the error messages/logs you're getting.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for
Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other
Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.