Re: lists.debian.org vs google groups

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
[...]
(I personally suspect that the email address I use confuses a lot of
spam apps.  "Hrm, remove the word spam ... but wait, that's not a
legal address, toss that."  I do check this address, but it's pretty
easy to identify the fake amazon/chase/ebay/paypal/etc phishing
expeditions.)

He he, it looks like you're on to it too.

My e-mail addy has the word "spam" in it; therefore, I get almost *no* spam. I got one a couple of weeks ago, and that's it.