Re: Incredibly slow to boot - any ideas?

Chris Bannister wrote:
On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 03:09:32PM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:56:47 -0600
Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

[...]

judicious wiggling and flexing can sometimes reveal a problem.

but be careful with the Slotermeyer!

ROFLAMOJ (at my own joke).

I don't get it.

It's a reference to a Monty Python skit about a joke which was
"weaponized" during WWII by the British, and used against the
Germans, resulting in the Allies defeating the Axis Powers.

debian-user@lists.debian.org

IMO, appreciation of Monty Python requires a drug-induced
state of mind. Being drunk helps, apparently. I never did
find it funny.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.