Re: Incredibly slow to boot - any ideas?
- To: Chris Bannister <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Incredibly slow to boot - any ideas?
- From: Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:17:35 -0500
- Message-id: <4430AFEF.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20060401053301.GE8797@localhost.localdomain>
- References: <Navahofirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <442DB3AF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20060401053301.GE8797@localhost.localdomain>
Chris Bannister wrote:
On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 03:09:32PM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:56:47 -0600
Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
judicious wiggling and flexing can sometimes reveal a problem.
but be careful with the Slotermeyer!
ROFLAMOJ (at my own joke).
I don't get it.
It's a reference to a Monty Python skit about a joke which was
"weaponized" during WWII by the British, and used against the
Germans, resulting in the Allies defeating the Axis Powers.
IMO, appreciation of Monty Python requires a drug-induced
state of mind. Being drunk helps, apparently. I never did
find it funny.
This message made from 100% recycled bits.
You have found the bank of Larn.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
I speak only for myself, and I am unanimous in that!