Re: lists.debian.org vs google groups

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

[let's consider moving to Google groups]

You asked what one can do with e-mail that one cannot do with Google
groups.

I can think of two things which are important to me:

I can use POP to pull my e-mail and manage what gets archived
and where on my own machine.

I don't have to agree to Google groups' TOS. The TOS for Google
groups are such that I refuse to join any Google group.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.