Re: Debian Sarge on SATA

Yes, I did. I probably should have made a screenshot of the chat window or saved the transcript.... :-)
best regards,

simon

B.Hoffmann wrote:
On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 20:31 -0500, Simon Meelich wrote:

I tried to get in contact with HP, but there only comment was:"HP does not recommend upgrading the preinstalled OS"

You did buy your pc with Windows pre-installed I presume?

At least they acknowledge that Debian/Linux is an upgrade, which implies
that it is technically superior.
Interesting choice of words.

Kind Regards,
B.Hoffmann

Linux User #398054

-Foresight Linux- -Ubuntu- -Debian (Sarge)-