Re: Firefox always prints landscape

Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 12:07 -0600, Kent West wrote:
I just found ~/.lpoptions in my home directory, and in it was a section that said "orientation-requested=4"; I changed this to 1, and now I'm getting portrait printouts instead of landscape. Woot! (Of course, I haven't tried printing from OO.o, etc, so I may have hosed up something else.)

I don't know how this file was generated, or what 1 or 4 means, or where this file got the idea I wanted this setting to be 4, but I believe I'm getting closer to solving my issue.

The printout seems a little low on the page, but I think I'll worry about that another day.

have you checked

/etc/papersize  ?

/etc/paper.config has the options, id assume 'US-Letter' for you.
I don't find an "/etc/paper.config", but my "/etc/papersize" does have "letter" in it.

Thanks!

--
Kent