Best Graphics Card for Multi-headed Linux

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend good graphics cards to use on a multi-headed Linux installation. I don't need 3D acceleration, although it would be nice. I want to start with 3-4 stations per computer and hopefully get up to 6.

Any recommendations concerning setup would be appreciated as well: Sarge vs. Etch, X Windows version, etc.

Any tips are welcome, and I'll post my results when its setup.

Michael Schurter