Re: where can i report this bug?

At 1143409487 past the epoch, Chris Metzler wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:07:06 -0500 Kevin Mark wrote:
> > Hi Matthew, This to me is misleading. I dont like to say
> > Etch/testing and Etch/stable, it is a confusing notion.
>
> No, it isn't.  Right now, etch = testing.  At some point,
> etch will be released, at which time etch no longer =
> testing, but instead etch = stable.  The original poster's
> statement was perfectly fine.

Right now, etch = testing  _today_.   Tomorrow	it  will  be
something else, as packages migrate from unstable. Referring
to a non-release using a  codename  is	troublesome,  as  it
doesn't give you any information on package versions or what
big bugs are out there at present (without including a date,
too).

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/