where can i report this bug?

I just installed etch. i do most of my development ssh'd into my linux box using the macintosh X11 xterm package. After installing etch and setting up ssh for trusted forwarding etc, i note that the mac X11 program no longer displays the single opening quotation mark correctly. Instead it sends a " â" which also succeeds in clobbering the rest of the word up until the next space. Interestingly I do not get this problem using the macintosh Terminal program (but of course it's not X11) but I do get it with the terminal program iTerm. I played around with choosing different character sets on iTerm and found that Western-UTF8 properly displays the opening single quotation, but adds an extra space following it, which leads to formatting errors. This leads me to believe that there's been some change to the way etch has configured something (and its what that something is that i don't know) that causes problems for some xterm implementations as sarge did not have this problem.
Anyone have any advice or is anyone able to point me in the right direction?
Thanks.