Re: where can i report this bug?

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:44:47 -0500
Chris Metzler <cmetzler@speakeasy.net> wrote:

Right now, etch = testing.  At some point, etch
will be released, at which time etch no longer = testing, but
instead etch = stable.  The original poster's statement was
perfectly fine.

I should stay out, but...

seems to me a good way to describe it is: "testing" is developing towards the next stable release to be called "etch". "Testing" is not YET "etch" because "etch" isn't done. When "etch" is done, there will be a brief moment when the stable release of "etch" and "testing" will be the same thing, right before someone presses enter to make the change.

meh. my .02

cheers

Hi,
I, too should stay out of this, but, I am also having difficulties with those codes. Readind from this official page of Debian: http://www.debian.org/releases/ , under the testing headline it is saying this:
The current “testing” distribution is etch.
Sorry if I throw oil on fire....
Thierry