[OT] How to subscribe to this list but disasble receiving the mail?

Someone on news.nntp.readers asked [1] about how to get posts through
to the linux.debian.user newsgroup.  I told him to subscribe to the
debian-user mailing list, then disable mail delivery, in order to get
his posts through the newsgroup -> mailing list gateway.

I'm sure this is what I did a few years ago, but I can no longer find
the link to set this option (disable mail delivery) on the debian-user
mailing list interface.  Where is it?

Thanks.

[1]
http://message-id.net/%3Cslrne285gv.ik.keeling@infidel.spots.ab.ca%3E