Re: [OT] How to subscribe to this list but disasble receiving the mail?

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 10:00:13PM +0000, Adam Funk wrote:
> Someone on news.nntp.readers asked [1] about how to get posts through
> to the linux.debian.user newsgroup.  I told him to subscribe to the
> debian-user mailing list, then disable mail delivery, in order to get
> his posts through the newsgroup -> mailing list gateway.
>
> I'm sure this is what I did a few years ago, but I can no longer find
> the link to set this option (disable mail delivery) on the debian-user
> mailing list interface.  Where is it?

The first time you post to linux.debian.user, you should get an email
from lists.bofh.it.  When you answer that email you should be able to
post via the newsgroup.

--
"Life is a garment we continuously alter, but which never seems to fit."
-- David McCord