Re: Netlimiter liike tool

and I also wrote:

> in your original post you seem to imply that a front for iptables is okay but that you also don't want to do it with iptables. Now you imply that iptables is not a solution?

so I am contradicting myself. You did imply that traffic shaping isn't what you wanted. But you also implied that traffic-shaping IS what you wanted (by reference to iptables, a front-end to iptables and:

>     Hm, tell me again what traffic shaping is partially configured in?  Right,
> iptables.  *sigh*

).

So now I'm in a flame-war with myself. ;)

You've got to admit its all a little contradictory and confusing as to what you really want.