syslog messages are not sending to syslog-ng server

Hi,

I have installed syslog-ng and in server i am getting all the logs in to mysqldb.I am having real problem i am not able to receive any messages from client machines.Client machines are using syslog.conf file to send the log file to server i have defined client syslog file as follows

*.* @173.45.3.23

My sever side udp connections are accpting but i don't know why i am not able to receive any messages from client machine i need to configure anything in server side.I have added client ip in server hosts file also.

Thanks for your help