Re: Where to start

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:03:46 -0600
Kent West <westk@acu.edu> wrote:

[...]
You'll want to chkdsk and defrag your drive, trying to get all your Windows stuff to the front end of the drive (or back end, if you prefer). Then you'll need to split your Windows partition, using such a tool as Partition Magic or --- ah! my brain just went blank; there's a couple of free tools on the Linux side that will do this, but like I say, my brain just went blank on their names.

gparted
qtparted
parted
:)
Yes! The other one I could not think of was "fips".

--
Kent