Re: Someone get rid of this stupid thing.

On Saturday 18 March 2006 06:13, Mike Smith wrote:
> I keep getting emails from petsupermarket@uol.com.br asking me to confirm
> the emails I send to them to make sure I'm not a spammer. I see a few
> things wrong with this:
> 1. Look who's talking... *cough* spammer.
> 2. It's really annoying and IMO they should be banned from the mailing
> list. 3. I don't shop at Pet Supermarket.

Add bl.ursine.ca to your spamassassin configuration.  Then, all mail from
uol.com.br becomes marked as spam.  If you run it at SMTP-time, it gets
rejected automagically.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber