Re: Someone get rid of this stupid thing.

Mike Smith wrote:

I keep getting emails from petsupermarket@uol.com.br <mailto:petsupermarket@uol.com.br> asking me to confirm the emails I send to them to make sure I'm not a spammer. I see a few things wrong with this:
1. Look who's talking... *cough* spammer.
2. It's really annoying and IMO they should be banned from the mailing list.
3. I don't shop at Pet Supermarket.

Incidentally I made a blog entry yesterday regarding this.

http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/2006/03/reporting-emails-from-petsupermarket.html

Since you are using gmail, I think this method could work for you. Now let's just hope that enough people train their gmail filters regarding this st**id petsupermarket spam.

raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar
http://groups.google.com/group/cornell-bazaar/about