Re: Poster to this lists email address not obfuscated? If so it makes this list a heaven for spam bots...:-(

s. keeling wrote:
Incoming from Hex Star:

[snip]
contain my full email address instead of it being obfuscated like on other
lists (e.g. they change email addresses in the archive to something like
user[at]domain[dot]com or user domain com, etc) it's fully displayed in its
original format making it perfect for being picked up by spam
bots ...

Consider joining my (ad hoc) "Poison The Well" project:

  http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html

Maybe I misunderstand what you are doing, but aren't you increasing the
spam load for people whose real email addresses are used/forged as the
sender address by the spammers? How do you make sure not to include any
addresses of legitimate users in your list?

Regards,
           Florian