Re: Poster to this lists email address not obfuscated? If so it makes this list a heaven for spam bots...:-(

Incoming from Hex Star:
> [snip]
> contain my full email address instead of it being obfuscated like on other
> lists (e.g. they change email addresses in the archive to something like
> user[at]domain[dot]com or user domain com, etc) it's fully displayed in its
> original format making it perfect for being picked up by spam
> bots ...

Consider joining my (ad hoc) "Poison The Well" project:

  http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -