Re: Outsider's observation upon the pros and cons of Debian

Paul Johnson wrote:

[snip]

i think more than anything, it exposed your own brute-force and ignorance approach to getting your way to a worldwide audience. I hope that's how you want people to think of you, since that is what you're projecting.

I think that the tone of this particular e-mail
verifies my impression. I have made a very few suggestions
(not demands), and seen acrimonious responses from camps
which were already established, followed by heavy-handed
admin. That is not healthy for the list. That was the entire
content of my message, in a nutshell.

Nowhere at any time have I maee any demands in any of my e-mails to this
list. I fail to see how someone who makes no demands is
"brute forcing" himself on anyone.

In regards to my presence on this list, I've been here only
since last September, so I guess I'm a newbie, yes.
Why is that something to criticize? I haven't presented myself
as "GAHD" of anything. I fail to see any problem with presenting
ideas for consideration, even if the topic has been discussed
five years ago.

I also note that you responded to another of my messages
without actually ascertaining what the subject matter was.
I find that interesting.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.