Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

On Sunday 12 March 2006 08:46, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Considering I don't find it a woefully heavy burden to scan headers and
> delete subjects that aren't relevant to me (oh, the horror, about 5m a
> *day* on this oh so busy list) It makes it harder on me and weakens my own
> defense against spam.

Using a well-trained spamassassin at SMTP greatly eliminates my spam down to
about 5/day overall that get missed, and it's not usually spam via debian
lists that get missed...

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber