Re: Where to download precompiled Netbeans 5.0 debian package?

Hi,

Thanks for you reply, guys. I have successfully install the netbeans 5.0. However, I found that I cannot create a new project in netbeans. When I click "File"->"New Project", from the "Standard" category I only see "Java Project with Existing Ant Script", which require me to fill the location of "build script" later on.

I remember I don't have such thing when I run netbeans 5.0 on windows. Can anyone tell me what had happened?

Big thanks in advance.