Re: posting question

On Monday 13 March 2006 18:41, Paul E Condon wrote:
> I sent a message to this list a few minutes before 9am MST this
> morning and haven't seen it on the list yet. Is the server having
> problems? or is it likely something that I did wrong?

Email is not instantaneous.  It is regularly delayed by server problems,
network congestion, bad routing, etc.  If you're not getting mail delivery
notifications, check the mailing list archive, it probably made it but the
echo hasn't made it back yet.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber