Re: REPOST: DSL/Networking Help

You don't specify how you will be using the wireless adapter -- PCI in a
desktop, pcmcia, (?).  At any rate, this first link is pcmcia-only, and
was updated last just after linux-2.6.8 was released (the kernel used in
Sarge):

http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS

This page has a *great* overview of how to setup wireless networking in
a linux environment, and also has good links to compatible hardware:

http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/linux-hn/wmp11-linux.htm#_Toc98941662

Also, this page has listings of both pcmcia and pci wireless card, and
even links to Amazon to buy the hardware:

http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz

Good luck

chance