Re: REPOST: DSL/Networking Help

Good morning.

Just got my SBC DSL package with a 2Wire 1701 HG
Gateway, wireless router/DSL modem. I need 2 wireless
adaptors to complete the network hookup.  Googled til
I about to shoot myself as I don't know/understand all
the rhetoric. I just need to know the brand, model,
chipset of a linux compatable adapter so I can get on
with the setup.

Don't do wireless myself, but maybe I can point out some links?

This link lists some cards and some information I hope is of use:
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/

There's a 2 part article here that looks promising as well:

http://www.trekweb.com/~jasonb/articles/linux_wireless1.shtml

HTH

Rob