Re: Release cycle

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 22:23 -0600, David Berg wrote:
> I don't know if there's a good way to ask this question, and am very
> tempted to just hit cancel now...
>
> I'm curious to know when etch might freeze.  Now, before you all jump
> on me and tell me "its ready when its ready", let me clarify.

FYI, Distrowatch's summary of expected upcoming releases has Debian Etch
pegged for 2006-12-06, with a link to this post:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/10/msg00004.html

As yet I haven't investigated the current odds in Las Vegas.  I lost the
office Oscar pool this year (damn that "Crash"!), so I'm strategizing
for the Etch release pool.  :-)

--
Michael