Re: Is anyone using wake-up on A7N8X deluxe *with* 2.6.15 ? (was: Is anyone using wake-up on A7N8X deluxe without 2.6.15 ?)

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 11:03:13 +0100
Dominique Dumont <domi@komarr.grenoble.hp.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Sorry for the previous mail with the misleading subject. :o(
>
> Starting with kernel 2.6.13, I been having trouble with scheduled
> wake-up of my A7N8X deluxe motherboard (I using sid's kernel).
>
> Sometimes it wakes up, some other times not. I'm wondering if other
> people are having similar issues or not.
>
> If yes, I'd like to discuss the issue so I can refine the problem and
> submit a bug to the kernel package.

Which wake-upmethod are you using? I'm using nvram-wakeup on my knoppmyth box with kernel 2.4.27-?? and it works great. Haven't tried it on a 2.6 kernel yet, but would be willing to try.