Re: Is anyone using wake-up on A7N8X deluxe *with* 2.6.15 ?

Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> writes:

> Which wake-upmethod are you using? I'm using nvram-wakeup on my
> knoppmyth box with kernel 2.4.27-?? and it works great. Haven't
> tried it on a 2.6 kernel yet, but would be willing to try.

I also use nvram-wakeup.

Until 2.6.11, the automatic wake-up worked perfectly.

Since, I have quite a lot of trouble even if I don't try to change the
wake-up time. Setting up the wake-up time through bios or nvram-wakeup
does not improve the problem.

Cheers

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they