Re: gpg keys on multiple machines

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:38:47 -0500
"Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net> wrote:

><<snmip>>
>
> Which is why it is better to use gpg-agent and make your MUA talk to it
> instead of asking for your passphrase directly.  Personally, I like
> using keychain in conjunction with ssh-agent and gpg-agent.

So I followed your advice and installed gpg-agent, and also made my passphrase "better" on the assumption that I'd be typing it less. So that's all great and gpg-agent seems to work really well, but I'm still typing in my now much longer passphrase every ten minutes or so. There is no man gpg-agent or info gpg-agent, and gpg-agent -h is no help. likewise google. how do you set the time-out to gpg-agent?