Re: Failed Installation

Joseph Michael Smidt wrote:

I have installed Etch about 5 or 6 times using the Beta1 installer.  I
tried the daily builds and I get this error when trying to connect with
the mirrors:
Bad archive mirror, The specified Debian mirror is unavailable or does
not have a valid release file on it.

I'm unfamiliar with the Beta1 installer, but if I had to make a guess, I'd say that /etc/apt/sources.list is somehow misconfigured by the installer routine.

You might post the contents of that file so other users of etch can compare with their copy (I run Sid, myself).

--
Kent