Failed Installation

I have installed Etch about 5 or 6 times using the Beta1 installer.  I
tried the daily builds and I get this error when trying to connect with
the mirrors:
 Bad archive mirror, The specified Debian mirror is unavailable or does
not have a valid release file on it.

When I went back to try again with Beta 1 I get: Failed to access
package archive: subprocess gzip returned error code 1 W: GPG error.
Couldn't stat source package list ...
  The ... represent the fact I am trying every mirror and the name of
the mirror goes where ... is.

I thought maybe it somehow is an internet problem, however the internet
works fine with my other OS on another partition.

                                          Joseph Smidt
Joseph Smidt

422 Wymount
Provo, UT 84604