apt pinning options?

I've decided I'd like to try pinning.

I read through apt_preferences(5) and the howtos on the web and I've still got a question.

In the following example. I got "Unofficial Multimedia Packages" from the release file (http://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/dists/sid/Release).

	Package: *
	Pin: origin Unofficial Multimedia Packages
	Pin: release a=sid
	Pin-Priority: 500

However, a number of archives I have in my sources.list don't have a release file. How else might I list them in my /etc/apt/preferences file?

For example,  one line from my sources.list is:

deb http://mirror.pusling.com/debian/unstable/ ./

How else can I reference an archive in /etc/apt/preferences with no release file? I don't want to pin a specific app in such an archive, I just want to give the whole archive a lower priority.

Thanks.

--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com