Control panel for Debian (was: Webmin themes)

"Martynas Brijunas" <mbrijun@gmail.com> writes:

> after installing webmin on my sarge server, I tried to download and
> install a few themes for it. Even though the webmin confirms a
> successful install into /usr/local/share/webmin, none of the newly
> installed themes appear in the selection drop down list. Please help.

I wouldn't worry about it too much since webmin has been deleted in
sid/etch.

But seriously, going forward, is anyone working on a control panel for
Debian? Like webmin, such a tool would gather together all of the
system administration tasks in a flexible, pluggable, way.