Improperly Configured Screen ?

I have just installed Debian, but my system does not boot properly under Linux.  The following error message box appears when booting:
Failed to start X server (your graphical interface).  It is likely not set up properly.  Would you like to view the X Server output to diagnose the problem?
Just before this message appears, the last line scrolled on the booting screen is :
Testing instable MonNomDePc tty1
Unfortunately the system does not react to any keyboard key.  I cannot view the log for diagnostic and I have to turn off the system completely.

I am a new user of Debian/Linus. Is there some command I should type to solve this problem? If so, which one and how?

A new user of Debian/Linux
SPEL