Re: Recommended Firewalls

Are you sure that the results are yours and not your ISP's?  Unless you have a
dedicated IP address, you're probably getting your ISP's results.  Also,
check to see why it failed.  Sometimes it is for a legitimate reason.  At
work we have a mail server so port 25 is open and it fails us for it because
it assumes that there isn't a mail server installed, but in this case there
is.