Re: new install; no printing

Got it working now.  I ended up uninstalling CUPS and printconf, then
reinstalling both.  Then I went into the Printing Manager and changed the
system to CUPS.  Since this time around printconf found my printer, it is
being displayed as detected.  Printed a test page and it works!

Thank you!
Derek

--

...\( )______( )\    derek m wickersham <derek@webpls.com>