Re: How long must a bug report be ignored before I escalate?

On 2006-02-26 16:36:07 -0500, Kevin Mark wrote:
> this scene is repeated often is seem umongst a few debian package
> maintainers: unresponsiveness. It could mean that are just REAL life
> is involving them.

This is a problem when after several months, the maintainer hasn't
replied (I've already seen 15 months after an important two-line
trivial patch has been posted). I wonder if there is an official
way to ask for a NMU when the maintainer has never replied after
some time and one or two pings.

And what about bugs assigned to ftpmaster (i.e. several developers)?
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=324125 is still not
fixed after 6 months.