gaim login to messenger (msn)

Hi,

I can use the ICQ protocol and it work's fine ...

The problem occur's when I connect to messenger (msn).

The libmsn plugin has been loaded and when I try to signon it gaves me
the error message:

***

Protocol not supported

***

Is this a firewall problem ? I'am using iptables. I tried it without the
firewall but there was nothing not even an error message. No screen
window under X appeared and gaim was hard working ...

My system is based on debian woody.

With google I had no success ...

By the way under windows with a debian router for the network security
everything work's fine so it must be a debian solution for this available.

--
Best Regards,

Mark